Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Top 13 in 2013

Well, 2013 is over and done and as I look back, it was definitely a great year! Here are my top 13 in '13 (in no particular order)

1. Joined a core group at my church (and met the most amazing friends!)
A few members of the group. We laughed for about 10 minutes getting this picture!


2. Visited Cincinnati with my family and attended a Cards/Reds game at Great American ballpark.


This photo was taken on the "Ride the Ducks" tour. It was a blast!

Great American Ballpark.


3. Attended Mizzou's 102nd homecoming and was there for Jessi and Jose's engagement (and watched Mizzou have an amazing season in general).
Finally got to see Chelsie for the first time in years!


Jessi and Jose know how to throw an awesome tailgate. No doubt.

4. Watched my cousin Shannon get married and videoed 5 weddings, just in October/November alone.


5. Went to my first post-season baseball game and watched the Cardinals make it all the way to the World Series! (again!)


6. Bought my first gun.
Watch out.


7. Watched Gone Girl being filmed in Cape Girardeau and got to see Ben Affleck up close and personal.


8.Went to Mexico for the first time ever!
Our "Star Friend" Dario.




Outside the discotheque!



9. Volunteered at the food bank with my sis.
There were TONS of apples. Literally.


10. Started really loving makeup and watched lots of YouTube videos and read lots of blogs. Sounds superficial, but I really love playing around with it. It's like a blank artist's canvas!



11. Attended Joyce Meyer's Love Life conference and read and learned a lot about the Bible and Jesus.



12. Reunited with my best friends from high school (ALL of us - which is very rare!)
Aren't they pretty?

13. Became completely debt free and helped facilitate my first Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University (FPU)!! This was one of the most rewarding experiences I have had. It was amazing to see lives changed before my very own eyes. Starting in February, I will leaded my very first class completely on my own. Prayers appreciated.

www.daveramsey.com

Most importantly, in 2014 I spent lots of time with my amazing family and friends. I am so, so lucky! My only new year's resolution is to have more fun in 2014! Can't wait to see what it brings.


No comments:

Post a Comment